Preparation time 25mins (plus refrigeration time)
Cooking time 5mins
1. Grease 23cm springform tin.
2. Blend or process biscuits until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add butter, process until combined. Using hand, press biscuit mixture evenly over base of prepared tin, cover refrigerate about 30mins or until firm.
3. Sprinkle gelatine over the water in small heatproof jug, stand jug in small saucepan of simmering water, stir until gelatine dissolves, cool 5mins.
4. Meanwhile, beat Cream Cheese and condensed milk in medium bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form.
5. Stir warm gelatine mixture into cheese mixture fold in Douglasdale Cream and chocolate. Pour cheesecake mixture into prepared tin, spreading evenly over biscuit base. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
6. Remove from tin, arrange strawberries on top of cheesecake brush strawberries with combined jam and juice.