Starting in the original Farm House with an overview of Douglasdale Dairy’s history & the processes used to make our quality products, this is then followed by a guided tour of our facility where the various stages of the production line are shown.
During your tour, you can expect to see raw milk being received, processed, bottled & loaded into the trucks, as well as our water recycling plant & crate moulding factory.
The children get to bottle-feed the baby calves and enjoy picnics and games on the farm.
All tours of the Douglasdale Dairy facility are free of charge.
- Is there a tuckshop facility on site?
- No, please bring your own picnic and coldrinks.
- What is the dress code?
- Please wear closed shoes. Lab coats will be provided.
- What time does the tour start?
- Tours commence at 08:30 sharp and last approximately 3 hours.
- Are the tours open on weekends or public holidays?
- No, the tours only operate during weekdays, from 08:30 till 12:00
Click here for bookings