1. Sift dry ingredients.
2. Make a well in the centre.
3. In the well place egg, softened butter and milk.
4. Bring all the ingredients together with fingertips.
5. Be careful not to handle too much, allow to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes before rolling.
1. Preheat oven 160ºC.
2. Roll out pastry on a well floured surface and line a flan dish. (size: 23cm)
3. Line flan dish with pastry.
4. Place the rosemary, butternut and feta evenly into dish.
5. Whisk the eggs and Douglasdale Milk together and season.
6. Pour the Douglasdale Milk mix into flan.
7. Bake for 45mins.