1 Litre Douglasdale Cream
5 Gelatin Leaves
100ml Douglasdale Milk
150g Castor Sugar
3 punnets of the best Strawberries
1. Bring the Douglasdale cream, espresso and sugar to just before boiling point. (Don`t let it boil)
2. Soften and dissolve the gelatin leaves in the cold Douglasdale Milk.
3. Add brandy and pour through a sieve into the hot Douglasdale Cream.
4. Gently mix all the ingredients together and pour into moulds or martini glasses.
5. Place in the fridge to set overnight and serve with a bowl off chilled strawberries and generously splashed with grappa.
6. A WORD FROM THE CHEF…
Grappa can be replaced with your favourite liqueur, whiskey or brandy. To decorate the top, I have dusted it with cocoa, then icing sugar through a colander to create the white “dots”.
By using our websites, mobile applications, Wi-Fi and/ or by providing your information to us, you agree to the practices described in this policy and you agree to Douglasdale Dairy, its directors, officers, employees, servants, agents and/or contractors and/or other third parties to process (which will include collecting, using and disclosing) your personal information for the purposes stated in this policy.
If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our websites, mobile applications, Wi-Fi and/ or provide your information to us. Any use by you of our websites, mobile applications, Wi-Fi and/ or any provision by you of your information will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the terms in this policy.