1. Preheat the oven to 180¢ªC.
2. Heat the cream, Douglasdale Milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves over medium heat, stirring occasionally, just until it comes to a boil.
3. Set aside to infuse at least 15mins.
4. Whisk the egg yolks with the granulated sugar, gradually pour in the hot cream mixture. Whisk in the mango puree.
5. Pour the mixture into 4 ovenproof ramekins & arrange in a hot water bath.
6. Bake in the center of the oven until almost set but still a bit soft in the center, 30 to 40mins.
7. Refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
8. Preheat an oven grill to very hot (or fire up your kitchen torch).
9. Sprinkle evenly with coarse sugar, grill until the sugar is melted and well browned, 1 to 2mins.