1. Dust kingklip fillets in seasoned flour.
2. Heat oil and butter in a frying pan and cook kingklip through until golden brown each side.
3. Remove from the pan and drain.
4. Place alternate slices of mozzarella and tomato along the kingklip.
5. Grill kingklip until cheese melts.
6. Drizzle with basil pesto and serve with the sauce.
1. Fry onions in a little oil – do not brown.
2. Add mushrooms.
3. Add white wine and allow to reduce by half.
4. Add Douglasdale Cream and tomato.
5. Reduce a little further by half.
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper and throw in the basil.