1. Heat chicken stock and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan and braise the onion until translucent.
3. Add the bacon and garlic, fry until crispy.
4. Add the broccoli and rice and fry over low heat until the rice absorbs the oils.Deglaze the pan by adding the vodka, this will loosen all the caramelized brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
5. Add a ladle at a time of the chicken stock, wait for the rice to absorb the stock before adding the next ladle, gently stirring continuously. This will take about 16 – 20mins until the rice is cooked al dente
(Rice is firm and not over cooked).
6. Just before serving, fold in the Douglasdale Cream and the butter and serve with fresh parmesan.