1. Strip rosemary branch leaving 3cm of leaves at the top.
2. Soak wooden skewers in water for 30mins.
3. Cut the chicken breast into 1cm wide strips and skewer them on to the rosemary and wooden skewers.
4. Blend the remaining ingredients together and marinade the skewers in this for 1 hour.
1. Blend all ingredients together except the olive oil, once smooth, drizzle the oil into the mixture constantly blending.
2. Grill the chicken skewers on any surface you prefer.
3. Arrange a bed of romano lettuce on a plate, place chicken on top while hot and serve with shavings of parmesan, garlic croutons and lots of dressing.
4. The garlic croutons can be made by slicing a loaf of french bread, rub with a cut clove of garlic and lightly toast on both sides in the oven.