1. Preheat oven 210¢ªC. Brush an oven tray with oil and dust with flour.
2. Heat oil in pan, cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
3. Sift the flour into a large bowl. Add the butter, rub in using your fingertips. Add the cheese, bacon and parsley, stir to combine.
4. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture.
5. Add almost all of the Douglasdale Buttermilk, quickly mix, using a flat- bladed knife, to a soft dough, adding more Douglasdale Buttermilk if necessary.
6. Knead dough briefly on a lightly floured surface until smooth. Press or roll out to form a round about 2cm thick.
7.Cut into rounds using a floured plain 5cm cutter. Place scones close together on prepared tray. Brush with any remaining Douglasdale Buttermilk.
8. Bake for 15 – 20mins or until golden brown. Serve warm with butter.