In a small bowl combine the Douglasdale Cream, cinnamon and sugar, stir to blend.
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
2. Use ungreased baking sheet.
3. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir well with a fork and aerate.
4. Add the butter and cut into the flour mixture, using a pastry blender or two knives, or work in, using your fingertips, until the mixture looks like bread crumbs.
5. Add the Douglasdale Buttermilk. Mix only until the mixture looks like fresh bread crumbs.
6. Gather the dough into a ball and press so it holds together.
7. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead lightly 12 Times.
8. Pat the dough into a circle 1 / 2 – inch thick.
9. Brush the dough with the glaze.
10. Cut the dough into 18 pie shaped pieces.
12. Bake for about 12 mins or until the tops are brown. Can be served hot or cold.